No Bake Buko Pandan Pie
Craving for some pies but can't find them in your nearest market? Well, now you can make one at home, even without an oven for baking!
Image taken from google
We are fortunate to enjoy and eat some desserts, like pies, even without baking. This no bake pie tastes just the same as the pies you've always been buying in your favorite bakeshops. And the best part is, it is so easy to prepare!
What you need :
For the crust :
1 cup (10 pcs) graham crackers (crushed)
1/2 bar butter or margarine (melted)
For the filling :
1 cup all purpose cream
1/2 cup of condensed milk
1/8 teaspoon pandan extract
1 cup coconut soup
1 bar jelly (green)
1. For your crust : Mix crushed graham and melted margarine then press it firmly into the sides of your circular pan.
2. Put in the refrigerator for about 10-20 minutes.
3. For the filling: Boil the bar of jelly from the coconut soup. Drain and let it cool.
4. Whip all purpose cream until it doubles and slowly pour the condensed milk and pandan extract to it.
5. Put in the refrigerator.
6. When the jelly cools, mix it up with no. 4 and pour it in a circular pan where the crust is. Put in the ref again.
7. You may top it with all purpose cream if you want. Serve and enjoy.
NOTE : This recipe of mine was already posted by me on Triond.