No Bake Buko Pandan Pie

Craving for some pies but can't find them in your nearest market? Well, now you can make one at home, even without an oven for baking!


Image taken from google


We are fortunate to enjoy and eat some desserts, like pies, even without baking. This no bake pie tastes just the same as the pies you've always been buying in your favorite bakeshops. And the best part is, it is so easy to prepare!


What you need :


For the crust :
 1    cup (10 pcs) graham crackers (crushed)
 1/2 bar butter or margarine (melted)

For the filling :
 1    cup all purpose cream
 1/2 cup of condensed milk
 1/8 teaspoon pandan extract
 1    cup coconut soup
 1    bar jelly (green)

Preparations :

1.   For your crust : Mix crushed graham and melted margarine then press it firmly into the sides of your circular pan.
2.   Put in the refrigerator for about 10-20 minutes.
3.   For the filling: Boil the bar of jelly from the coconut soup. Drain and let it cool.
4.   Whip all purpose cream until it doubles and slowly pour the condensed milk and pandan extract to it.
5.   Put in the refrigerator.
6.   When the jelly cools, mix it up with no. 4 and pour it in a circular pan where the crust is. Put in the ref again.
7.   You may top it with all purpose cream if you want. Serve and enjoy.

NOTE : This recipe of mine was already posted by me on Triond.



16 Responses so far.

  1. Marie says:

    Oh my! Mukhang masarap. Hope to try this one soon! :)

  2. Aileen says:

    I really need to pay you a visit next time you prepare something yummy! :-) Hi sis! Musta?

  3. rose says:

    my gulay madam.. this looks yummy... I'll certainly add this up in my blog roll..

  4. My FIL always makes no bake pies, I have never tried making one though.

  5. I like that! No need to use the oven and electricity, but the same satisfaction.

  6. Rcel says:

    Yay! I love buko pandan! Too bad I couldn't make some here because there are no fresh buko to enjoy! I shall surely indulge on some when I can get home! :D

    Thanks by the way for the comment at my daughter's video! :)

  7. This looks really good! I hope I'll be able to make one soon. :)

  8. papaleng says:

    Ah.. Love to have this one. share ko nga kay misis ang post mo.

  9. Wow I've been looking for this recipe pie for years! Mu husband love coconut and a pie so this is really makes him happy. Thanks for sharing this.

  10. I love to try this. I haven't made any pie in my life. But trying this one is a good start.

  11. Marie says:

    Nay.. alams na po! hehehe!

  12. cheerful says:

    it sounds so delicious! I love recipe like this...really interesting, thanks for sharing and I am pretty sure once I got those ingredients listed, this pie will land in our table soon! :)

  13. SarahG says:

    A good recipe idea for DIY dessert.
    Now I have an idea how to make a great dessert out of the crushed graham crackers left in my storage keeper. :)

  14. I want to try this at home. But first, I need to find the buko pandan extract.

  15. Your buko pandan pie looks really delicious!

  16. Unknown says:

    Nice and quick recipe..... No fuss of making pie crust....I'll be making it this holiday season.... Tnx much... 👍👍👍👍👍

Leave a Reply