Pastillas de Leche in Coffee Flavor (No Cook)



Easy to prepare no-cook pastillas de leche in coffee flavor. If you love eating coffee candy,this is the best alternative for it!


I once made a recipe on pastillas de leche (plain flavor) and a friend of mine suggested to have it in coffee flavor. Well, it’s a brilliant idea so I said, why not! And here’s the outcome! A taste of pastillas we love plus the bitterness we like in a coffee. If you love eating coffee candy, this is the best alternative for it! So easy to make! Here’s how:

Ingredients:

  •     2 cups of powdered milk
  •     1 condensed milk (380g)
  •     2 teaspoonful of coffee
  •     1/4 cup white sugar (for coating,optional)  

What to do:

  • 1. Slowly mix the condensed milk into the powdered milk and add the coffee using fork until it forms into a dough. 
  •  2. Cover with plastic after mixing (apply a small amount of olive oil into the plastic so the dough will not be that sticky). 
  •  3. After 10-15 minutes,flatten dough mixture with a rolling pin or an even bottle.
  •  4. Shape into balls or whatever shape you desire. If you can’t shape it yet because it’s still sticky,chill overnight. Cover with plastic. Ready to serve. 

NOTE: You can use the sugar for coating after shaping it, if you desire.

28 Responses so far.

  1. anney says:

    I love coffee! Sarap nito!

  2. Thanks anney! Try it!

  3. Aileen says:

    Your friend has quite a bright idea :-) Any samples for taste test? lol! Am sure I'll love this one.

  4. Haha,and you are that friend of mine sis who gave me that idea,lol! Sarap yan sis,I know you will love it! Thanks for dropping by :)

  5. wow coffee flavored! Nomnom!

  6. try it! thanks for dropping by :)

  7. papaleng says:

    napadaandito kasi ang sarap ng amoy ng niluluto mo mtr.

  8. Marie says:

    I love Pastillas so much nay! :D

    Wala bang taste test? Kahit pa LBC nyo na lang po yung sample. hihi! ^_^

  9. Honney says:

    Pastillas! I have not eaten this in a while. Yum~!

  10. Unknown says:

    Friend, pde bang oorder na lang ako syo?hihihi... Bakit naiba ang template mo? Wa hapend? I miss the old one...hehehe!

  11. would like to try it! and the best part is no cook to :)

    Rovie,
    The Bargain Doll

  12. Aileen says:

    Meron pa bang pang free taste? heheheh...thanks for dropping by my blogs sis! Tagging you here --> Liebster Blog Award Nanalo ka ng award hehehe

  13. Mhie Lee says:

    Wow, sarap nito, bookmark ko ito para makagawa ako..hehheh

  14. i should make this one soon! i miss eveything filipino! even the sweetness of it! thanks for recipe!

  15. I haven't had pastillas for the longest time! hihi. with coffee? Curious!

  16. riablahgs says:

    Yummy! I am craving right now. :) I didn't know you can make pastillas de leche without cooking. Thanks to you, now I do.

  17. Pinx says:

    anything with coffee is good! hehe, i am a coffee addict, but not the cold one. hehehe. anyway, this is easy to make. the only thing is that we don't have powdered milk here. everything is fresh. :( i would make it if there was.

  18. Rcel says:

    Is that the yema thingy? I missed eating some! I am not into coffee but that sounds and looks good! Parang stress-reliever! Lol.

    Visiting here on behalf of my daughter Triz!

  19. Verns says:

    thanks to this sis, I remembered I have to buy the ingredients, my daughter is kind of kid entrepreneur she sells yema, like this-pastillas to her classmates, though 'lugi' at times because the servings come in so big, at least she's developing her retail skill.

    love it with a drop of vanilla too.

  20. betchai says:

    hmmm, seems easy enough for me to do, is it also from you I learned about ka-ong and nata de coco from coffee? I made it already, and love it! And this time, I will try making this one tonight too, hahaha! since I am done with comex early enough, i have time to make pastillas, and bring it to school tomorrow. I have such a sweet tooth!

  21. Lainy says:

    I am not into coffee but looks like I wanna try it pronto. Must taste so good! Andali lang palang gawin no? MAsubukan nga kung may time ;-)

  22. Riza says:

    I love coffee and pastillas I want to try this at home. Thanks for sharing!

  23. Like Lainy, Bawas coffee ako or might as well wala munang coffee. But I would love to try this sis.

  24. kulasa says:

    Hmmmmmm something I would love to make! It's been quite awhile since I last had a taste of pastillas :)

  25. I made this once in a while when I miss the sweet foodies.

  26. Marie says:

    I love pastillas.. but I have to pass for now. I'm having issues with my teeth. :D

  27. papaleng says:

    sis, pansin ko lang most of your recipe includes coffeee. ayaw mo atang pakain sa akin. LOL But I swear, I do love pastillas.

Leave a Reply