Pastillas de Leche in Coffee Flavor (No Cook)
Easy to prepare no-cook pastillas de leche in coffee flavor. If you love eating coffee candy,this is the best alternative for it!
I once made a recipe on pastillas de leche (plain flavor) and a friend of mine suggested to have it in coffee flavor. Well, it’s a brilliant idea so I said, why not! And here’s the outcome! A taste of pastillas we love plus the bitterness we like in a coffee. If you love eating coffee candy, this is the best alternative for it! So easy to make! Here’s how:
- 2 cups of powdered milk
- 1 condensed milk (380g)
- 2 teaspoonful of coffee
- 1/4 cup white sugar (for coating,optional)
What to do:
- 1. Slowly mix the condensed milk into the powdered milk and add the coffee using fork until it forms into a dough.
- 2. Cover with plastic after mixing (apply a small amount of olive oil into the plastic so the dough will not be that sticky).
- 3. After 10-15 minutes,flatten dough mixture with a rolling pin or an even bottle.
- 4. Shape into balls or whatever shape you desire. If you can’t shape it yet because it’s still sticky,chill overnight. Cover with plastic. Ready to serve.
NOTE: You can use the sugar for coating after shaping it, if you desire.