Indulge yourself to this delicious mango gelatin! A dessert that is so easy to make! You and your kids will surely love it!
Since there are abundant fresh produce of mangoes, you can do more than just eating it fresh! Make it a gelatin! You can do this in just 15 minutes. Here's how:
4 large ripe mangoes
1 sachet of unflavored gelatin powder (25g)
1/2 cup cold water
5 cups water for boiling
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened evaporated milk (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Put the mango flesh in a blender. Process until pureed.
2. Sprinkle gelatin in a cup of cold water, let it stand for a minute.
3. Pour gelatin and sugar to boiled water, turn to low heat and stir until dissolved.
4. Add mango puree. Mix thoroughly.
5. Add vanilla essence, stir.
6. Pour into dessert bowls and chill for an hour or until firm.
7. Top with whipped cream and sliced mangoes if desired. Serve.