SPECIAL POST: VOTE FOR MY DAUGHTER



Hello my blogger friends and visitors! Sorry if you don't see any recipe or anything that has to do with food in this special post of mine. I wrote this to seek help from all of you. Please vote for the picture of my daughter as her entry in Johnson's Happy Berry Moment. We need more votes to be included in the top five. Your vote is a big hep for us! Kindly click the link below and click go to applications then allow then vote for the picture of my daughter. The picture is the same as the picture shown above. Thank you in advance! God bless!


PLEASE VOTE FOR ME

Categories:

17 Responses so far.

  1. Ria C says:

    Voted and hope your little princess wins :)

  2. Voted, all the best, I hope she wins!

  3. Zenserly says:

    done voting
    ! :) she looks so cute with the water splashing! I love her innocently happy look! love her purple comfortable dress too and I bet she smells so sweet! mwah!

  4. Dhemz says:

    awwwwww...what a cutie! good luck to her...:)

  5. papaleng says:

    Ayoko ko na, LOL voted na, share ko nga ito.

  6. Aileen says:

    Done! Ako yung pang 162 voter hehehe. Kisses to Crystal :-)

  7. Aileen says:

    Same age pala sya nung youngest nephew ko...cute din yun sis hehehe...pag binata at dalaga na sila, pakilala natin lol!

  8. KC says:

    I'm voter #164 :) I wish her the best! :)

  9. gracia says:

    Done voting for your little Miss, Goodluck

  10. Voted sis. She deserves to win.

  11. Lainy says:

    Cute, lovely daughter. I was all set to cast my vote but when I clicked on the link, I was given this prompt:

    Not Found

    The requested URL /happyberries/photo/gallery was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at johnsonsbabyphilippines.com Port 443

    Please let me know pag ok na uli ung link.

  12. she is soooo cute....will sure check out the contest and will vote for your daughter when i can.

    cheers for having such a cute/beautiful daughter.. :))

  13. Nova says:

    good luck and hope your daughter will win

  14. cheerful says:

    she is so cute...:) voted, #377...goodluck to your daughter.

  15. Thank you so much to all of you who voted for my daughter,God bless! <3

  16. Your daughter is cute. This is a nice pic.

Leave a Reply