Luscious Caramel Cake by Goldilocks


I love cakes, they are my weakness! And every time a bakeshop, like Goldilocks Bakeshop, has a new flavored premium cake, I see to it that I buy one and taste it.



When I saw on television the new advertisement of Goldilocks cake , I was already thinking of how this cake will taste. It's their new Luscious Caramel Cake, wow! Just from it's name, I know that it's gonna be another premium cake that I will surely like. And so, I bought one for my husband's birthday.



Luscious Caramel Cake by Goldilocks is a mocha and vanilla cake filled with lots of caramel and butter filling inside and out of the cake. It only costs P395.00 or $9.07, that is why it is affordable. This cake looks so tempting! I love mocha and caramel that's why I am so excited to buy one on my hubby's special day! I was just surprised to know that after eating a slice, I'm not satisfied with its taste. I guess mocha and caramel do not blend perfectly with each other. I did not even get another slice for me to eat. It's just so sweet that it did not pass my sweet taste buds, I easily got tired of eating it. I still prefer caramel and chocolate as a combination. Well, that's only my judgement, I don't know if you like this caramel cake, taste for yourself. 

13 Responses so far.

  1. Aileen says:

    Mocha is okay with me...I'm not very fond of caramel because it's too sweet for my taste. Happy bday to your hubby! Ah the little girl seemed to enjoy the cake. :-)

  2. yummy!! I like also Goldilocks chocolate taiwan cake

  3. Yannie says:

    I have a cousin who is currently working as QA Inspector at Goldilocks so we always get recommendation from her of which cakes taste best.

    Happy birthday to your hubby!

  4. How sweet, the smile of the pretty girl is sweeter than the cake, I bet!

  5. betchai says:

    cake is one of my weaknesses in life too, haha, anything sweet actually, so love cakes and this one looks very tempting too.

  6. It has been a while since I had mocha cake. It is one of my favorite,

  7. papaleng says:

    mrt, Ang sarap nyan promise. But the sad thing, patikim-tikim lang ako.

  8. That is so sweet. I bet the little girl blew the candle, isn't it? I miss Goldilocks' treats.

  9. Rcel says:

    Yumminess!!! I am not into cakes much here in the US just because American's sweetness is too much for me. Over there, I can indulge on cakes as much as I can kasi yung tamis, tama lang. Couldn't give me tonsillitis. :D I love Goldilocks cakes, too!

  10. riablahgs says:

    oh, I love Goldilocks cake especially their mocha roll. I can just imagine how yummy that cake is and the cake base is even my fave!!!

  11. Can I have a slice please??? Parang ang sarap hehehe.

  12. Unknown says:

    Hi sis! I’ve also tried that cake on my birthday few years ago. I honestly don’t like the taste; even my visitors did not appreciate it. Thanks for the review. I might go for pure chocolate next time.

Leave a Reply